Tevoren Technologies LLP, water and wastewater engineering services.
Engineer - Projects / Site Incharge / Installation & Commissioning.
Job Title: Engineer - Projects
KRA: The candidate should be an Engineer* (Chemical/Environmental/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or Instrumentation) and will explore the wastewater market for Industrial and Commercial sector.
- Perform, Supervise and Assist the Installation, Commissioning, and Operations of the Projects at different sites (Location).
- Assist in designing, Make/Generate BOM/BOQ as per the design and follow them through their assessment, ordering, inspection, purchase, and timely delivery.
- Supervision of Fabrication and/or Assembling as per the Drawings/Designs.
- Co-ordination with back office support engineer for availability, timely delivery/dispatch of required material used at the site for the project.
- Assist in the assessment of the technical qualification of the inquiry.
- Client visit, Site visit, and site/feasibility survey.
- Make weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports related to Project timeline and Preparation & follow the Gantt charts for individual projects.
- All the other necessary works attributed to Installation, Commissioning, and Operations.
Outstation traveling and out of station stay shall be a mandatory part of the job profile.
Technical Skill Required: Fair command over Engineering, Knowledge of MS-Office (complete) & good spoken and written English.
Personal Skill Required: Team player, meticulous, pro-active, disciplined, excellent people skills, calm & jolly nature, positive to-do attitude & Passion to learn.
Experience: Minimum 2 years with a minimum of 1 year in site handling and projects/water & wastewater field. *If the candidate has 3+ years experience in Water & Wastewater project and site operations, engineering is not mandatory.
Joining: On or after 1st April 2019.
Salary: INR 1,68,000.00 to 2,16,000.00 per annum (Depending on the candidate's experience & personal interview).
Other Requirement: Medically fit for traveling, possessing a two-wheeler in Ahmedabad with a valid license.
Contact: Aditya Pratap Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9924937779 alt. 079-25604401
Requirement Ends April 30, 2019.